个人简介 学术任职 主研方向
Name: Ping Luo
Birth Date: January 1963
Marital Status: Married
Address：No.218 Ziqiang Street, Nanguan District, Changchun, Jilin Province, China
1985/09 -1993/08 : The Second Clinical College of Norman Bethune Medical University; Physicican; Teaching assistant
1993/09 -1999/09 : The Second Clinical College of Norman Bethune Medical University; Visiting staff; Lecturer
1999/09 -2004/09 : The Second Hospital of Jilin University; Associate chief phycian; Associate professor
2004/09 –To date : The Second Hospital of Jilin University; Archiater; Professor
Training and Education
1980 /09 -1985/06 : Norman Bethune Medical University; Bachelor
1990/09 -1993/06 : Norman Bethune Medical University; Master
2004/09 -2008/06 : Jilin University; Doctor
1985/09 -1993/08 : Practicing doctors certificate
1993/09 -1999/09 : Qualification Certificate of Speciality and Technology
The Nephropathy in Department of Internal Medicine
Awards and Honors:
1. The development of colon dialysis system and clinical application; The Medical achievement award of Jilin University; The First Prize;2007
2. Establishment and application of colon dialysis system; Progress prize in science and technology of Jilin Province; The Second Prize; 2008
3. The application of microwave technology to kidney puncture ice tissue paraffin section ; The Medical achievement award of Jilin University; The Third Prize; 2010
4. The research of immunofluorescence staining method of renal biopsy specimens of paraffin section; The Medical achievement award of Jilin University; The Third Prize; 2011
5. The molecular mechanism and intervention of blood coagulation fibrinolytic and extracellular matrix metabolism abnormality of glomerular disease; Progress prize in science and technology of Jilin Province; The Second Prize; 2004
6. Using a new method of Nrf2 gene polymorphisms predict susceptibility to diabetic nephropathy; The Medical achievement award of Jilin University; The Second Prize; 2014
Scientific Research Projects:
1. The early diagnosis and treatment of renal damage of Diabetes and other metabolic diseases; The sub-topic of the National science and technology support project
2. The protection of Nrf2 induced by zinc of the oxidative damage and inflammation in diabetic nephropathy; The director of fund research of the national natural science fund
3. The clinical analysis of the protective of zinc on diabetic nephropathy; The Science and Technology Agency of Jilin Province
4. The study of histone methylation and metabolic memory involved in the mechanism of glomerular sclerosis in diabetic nephropathy; The Science and Technology Agency of Jilin Province
5. The research of metabolic memory and histone methylation on the pathogenesis of diabetic nephropathy; The Science and Technology Agency of Jilin Province
1. Qiaoyang Guo, Xuehong Lu, Lining Miao, Man Wu, Shan Lu, Ping Luo( corresponding author). Analysis of clinical manifestations and pathology of lupus nephritis: a retrospective review of 82 cases. Clinical Rheumatol, 2010(29):1175-1180.
2. Chunyan He, Xuehong Lu, Zhaowei Yan, Man Wu, Shujun Liu, Yongli Yu, Ping Luo (corresponding author). Therapeutic effect of leflunomide on the development of experimental lupus nephritis in mice. Rheumatol International, 2012(32):633-638.
3. Fan Yang, Bing Li, Wenpeng Cui, Chunyan He, Shujun Liu, Qiaoyan Guo, Man Wu, Lining Miao, Ping Luo( corresponding author). A clinicopathological study of renal biopsies from 288 elderly patients: analysis based on 4,185 cases. International Urology and Nephrology, 2015,47(2),327-333.
4. Xiaohong Xu, Xuehong Lu, Ping Luo, Yangwei Wang, Yingchun Cui, Lining Miao. Nuclear factor (erythroid-derived 2)-like 2(NFE2L2) is a novel therapeutic target for diabetic complications. Journal of International Medical Research, 2013(41):13-19.
5. Li Bing, Cui Wenpeng, Tan Yi, Luo Ping, Chen Qiang, Zhang Chi, Qu Wei, Miao Lining, Cai Lu. Zinc is essential for the transcription function of Nrf2 in human renal tubule cells in vitro and mouse kidney in vivo under the diabetic condition. Cellular and Molecular Medicine, 2014, 18(5), 895-906.
6.Wu M, Guo Q, Xu F, Liu S, Lu X, Wang J, Gao H, Luo P.( corresponding author)
Engineering phosphopeptide-decorated magnetic nanoparticles as efficient photothermal agents for solid tumor therapy. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2016 Aug 15;476:158-66
7.Luo M, Luo P, Zhang Z, te al. Zinc delays the progression of obesity-related glomerulopathy in mice via down-regulating P38 MAPK-mediated inflammation. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2016 Jun;24(6):1244-56..
8. Woodland DC, Liu W, Leong J, Sears ML, Luo P, Chen X. Short-term high-fat feeding induces islet macrophage infiltration and β-cell replication independently of insulin resistance in mice.Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2016 Oct 1;311(4):E763-E771.