Address: Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, NO.218 Ziqiang Street, Nanguan District, Changchun, Jilin Province, China
Telephone number: +86-0431-88796799
Title: Associate Chief Physician, Associate Professor, Associate Director of Cardiovascular Surgery.
Major research direction:
Perioperative Treatment of Cardiovascular Surgery Disease
Myocardial fibrosis pathogenesis
Mechanism and Treatment of Acute Poisoning.
Clinical Medical Practice:
Have been engaged in treatment of clinical emergency and critical patients. Also good at diagnose and treatment of preoperative and postoperative cardiovascular surgery patients, including common and complex congenital heart diseases, valvular heart diseases, coronary artery diseases, aortic diseases , heart tumor excision and cardiac trauma. Proficient in endotracheal intubation, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, central vein puncture, bronchoscope, all kinds of invasive and non-invasive ventilators, defibrillator, Sabo cardio-pulmonary resuscitation machine, bedside monitor, CRRT machine, blood perfusion machine, PiCCO monitor, BIS, IABP and ECMO and so on. Experienced in using IABP and ECMO to treat critical cardiac patients.
Scientific research and teaching:
Participation in one National Natural Science Foundation project, eleven provincial and municipal projects and one other project. Gain a second prize of Jilin Province Natural Science Academy and two third prizes of Jilin University Medical Award. Publish one monograph and over 30 papers including some SCI collections.
Major Social Appointments:
1. Expert Member of Intensive Medical Physician Branch of Chinese Medical Doctor Association;
2. Standing Committee Member of Cardiovascular Branch of Jilin Medical Association;
3. Group Leader of ICU Group of Cardiovascular Branch of Jilin Medical Association;
Potential Research Filed:
Myocardial fibrosis pathogenesis, pathogenesis and mechanism of myocardial ischemia reperfusion injury, treatment of end stage heart diseases.
Practical Clinical First Aid Handbook, Jilin University Press, editorial board member, August 2009.
1. Dan Li, Zhicheng Zhu, Xiaomei Zheng, Yong Wang, Yuefeng Wang,Rihao Xu, Tiance Wang and Kexiang Liu*; Surgical treatment of anomalous left coronary artery from pulmonary artery in an adult; Coronary Artery Disease; 2015.12,26:723-725.IF:1.302.
2. Dan Li, Xiao-Wei Zhang, Xing-Quan Jiang, Yong-Jie Yin, Zhe Fan, Cheng-Bo Sun, Xing-Hai Chen, Yan-Hui Li and Ke-Xiang Liu*; Protective effects of thalidomide on pulmonary injuries in a rat model of paraquat intoxication; Journal of Inflammation; 2015.07.28,12:46.IF:2.02.
3. Dan Li, Weitie Wang, Zhicheng Zhu, Yuefeng Wang, Rihao Xu and Kexiang Liu*; Cardiac lipoma in the interventricular septum:a case report; Journal of Cardiothoracic Surgery; 2015.05.09,10:69.IF:1.03.
4. Zhicheng Zhu, Xiaomei Zheng, Dan Li, Tiance Wang, Rihao Xu, Hulin Piao, Kexiang Liu*; Prx1 promotes the proliferation and migration of vascular smooth muscle cells in a TLR4-dependent manner; Molecular Medicine Reports; 2016.12.6.IF:1.559.
5. Zhicheng Zhu, Rihao Xu, Xiaomei Zheng, Tiance Wang, Dan Li, Yong Wang, and Liu Kexiang*; Inhibitory Effect of TLR4 Gene Silencing on Intimal Hyperplasia of Vein Grafting, Vascular and Endovascular Surgery; 2016.09.28.IF:0.662.
6. Haibin Zhang, Weitie Wang, Dan Li, Zhicheng Zhu, Tiance Wang, Rihao Xu and Kexiang Liu*; Undifferentiated sarcoma originating from the mitral valve:a case report; Journal of Cardiothoracic Surgery; 2016.05.04,11:82.IF:1.036.
7. Duo Zhao, Zhicheng Zhu, Dan Li, Rihao Xu, Tiance Wang, and Kexiang Liu*; Pioglitazone Suppresses CXCR7 Expression To Inhibit Human Macrophage Chemotaxis through Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor γ; Biochemistry; 2015.11, 54(45):6806–6814.IF:3.015.
8. Zhicheng Zhu, Yong Wang, Rihao Xu, Dan Li, Tiance Wang, Bo Li, Shudong Zhang and Kexiang Liu*; Giant aneurysm of the left main coronary artery with fistulous communication to the right atrium; Journal of Cardiothoracic Surgery; 2015.09.11,10:117.IF:1.03.
9. Shuang Hao, Rihao Xu, Dan Li, Zhicheng Zhu, Tiance Wang, Kexiang Liu*; Attenuation of Streptozotocin-Induced Lipid Profile Anomalies in the Heart, Brain, and mRNA Expression of HMG-CoA Reductase by Diosgenin in Rats; Cell Biochemistry and Biophysics; 2015.01.29,72:3:741-749.IF:2.38.
10. Rihao Xu#, Tiance Wang#, Dan Li, Zhicheng Zhu, Shudong Zhang, Chengluan Xuan, Wen Yan and Kexiang Liu*; Surgical approach for the treatment of aortoesophageal fistula combined with dual aortic aneurysms:a case report; Journal of Cardiothoracic Surgery; 2013.11.04,8:206,IF:1.187.
Artificial Blood Vessels with Stent-graft, NO.ZL 2014 2 0462262.5.
1. Cbfal Effect on Mechanism for Soft Tissue Ossification in Chronic Fluorosis, National Natural Science Foundation of China.
2. The Mechanism of miRNA-711 in Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury. International Cooperation Projects of Science and Technology Development Projects of Jilin Province.
3. The Influences of GDF-15 in Heart Transplantation Immune Rejection. The Special Funded Health Project of Jilin Province.
4. The Etiology Investigation and Analysis of Aortic Dissection. The Special Funded Health Project of Jilin Province.
5. The Therapeutic Strategies on Aortic Dissection and Aneurysm. The Special Funded Health Project of Jilin Province.
6. The Application and Popularization of the Advanced Artificial Vascular Stents on the Treatment of Type A Aortic Dissection. The Special Projects on Industrial Technology Research and Development of Jilin Province.
7. Building Case Base for Cardiothoracic Surgery Graduate Students. The Program of Building Case Base for Cardiothoracic Surgery Graduates of Jilin University
8. Mechanism of PQP to incur MODS and Protective Effects of Thalidomide, Jilin Technological Development Planning Project.
9. Study on Mechanism of Paraquat Poisoning to incur MODS, Jilin Technological Development Planning Project.
10. Mechanism of AOPP to induce MODS and Clinical and Experimental Studies of PD Intervention, Jilin Technological Development Planning Project.
11. Study of Relationship between NSF, FGF, EGF, IGF, NTF-5 and Vascular Dementia, Project of Jilin Health Department.
12. Study on Transgenetic Bone Marrow Stromal Cell to Promote Hematopoietic Stem Cell Reconstruction, Science Committee Project of Changchun City.
1. Third Prize of Jilin Science and Technology Progress Award for “Mechanism of AOPP to induce MODS and Clinical and Experimental Studies of PD Intervention”
2. Third Prize of Medical Achievement of Jilin University for “Stented Elephant Trunk in Direct Vision to Treat Descending Aortic Aneurysm Combined with Esophageal Fistula”.
3.Third Prize of Medical Achievement of Jilin University for “Application of Minimally Invasive Techniques in Cardiovascular Surgery”.